Leveraging state-of-the-art expert system-based software tools, VESL has developed a complete portfolio of System Health Check Services and tools to provide you with a quick, yet thorough, evaluation of your Oracle IT environment.
VESL System Healthcheck (VSH) is a suite of tools that assesses the health of your computing environment by identifying security, performance, and configuration related issues, both technical and functional as they all have critical impact on your daily operations. The impacts are not only related to business operations but also to governance risk & compliance as well as sustenance cost of the systems, managing operations.
Several organizations invest heavily in IT automations, operations and management with recurring cost of addressing same issues with the service providers without having knowledge of what exactly has been done. It has been observed that fortune is being invested to resolve same set of issues which cause not only maintenance expenses but also stops smooth running of operations.
Why VHS Diagnostic?
- Does your IT infrastructure (Hardware, Operating System, Applications and Database) consume a large chunk of your budget?
- Is the critical and sensitive data secured and properly backed up as per industry best practices?
- Do you know who has unauthorized access to your critical and sensitive data?
- Do you have multiple oracle instances configured / implemented without having clear visibility and centralized monitoring?
- Do you have real-time & automated system alerts and notifications which requires urgent attention?
- Do you have a track-record and comparative analysis between previous and current intervention by your internal team, vendors or service providers?
- Are users complaining about ease of use and recurring slow performance?
- Are you confident enough to invest further in your IT Infrastructure?
- Is the current IT Infrastructure sufficient or under-utilized?
- Is lack of process visibility across multiple applications hampering efforts to improve process quality?
- Does managing and cloning application instances, as well as backups, impact application availability?
- Are you exploring public or private cloud options to address infrastructure management issues or to move from CAPEX to OPEX?
- Are you considering Green ICT / Virtualization to reduce cost on infrastructure, maintenance, support and implementations?